Hi Lloyd and others,

I bought Leopard "on the cheap" to go with a new iMac, through the
qualifying machine deal.

By the time it arrived I already had the iMac all set up with Tiger as
our main Mac so I decided to put it on our 1.42GHz G4 iBook 512MB RAM
first.
I cannot say much about software compatibility as the iBook doesn't
run much 3rd party stuff.
The new GUI is very nice but no revolution, just another steady step
forward I guess.
Networking on the other hand DOES feel like a revolution.
Previously I considered wireless as a poor relation but under Leopard
this iBook is one connected little piece of tasty kit!!
Waking from sleep is much improved too, it can re-establish network
connections in seconds.
In keeping with a trend I have noticed over the years, upgrading
Leopard has also made this iBook feel faster.
Take THAT Vista!!

9/10 (Having trouble thinking of any negatives)

Cheers
Paul

PS I want to clean install onto our iMac which means a very big
backup, anybody seen good deals on dual layer media? eg ITML is 75GB.