Hi Group,

what is the secret converting a song in an iTunes playlist from MPEG Audio File to
AAC ?

When I start the "Convert selection to AAC" process in the Advanced pull-down menu some conversion seems to take place and an audio alert tells me the conversion was done - but when I look up the details on that song in the summary it still shows
under "Kind": MPEG audio file and not AAC.
So was the conversion done or not ? Why does it not change to AAC ?

Thanks

Walter