On 09/07/2009, at 9:45 PM, Susan Hastings wrote:

Have you looked at Safari preferences. There is an option to block pop up windows, then when you go into Preferences - Security, you have some options with regard to cookies. You may need to enable both to access this site.

Yes ,
First check in the drop down menu under Safari on the top line there is a spot there to block pop up's

then go Safari - preferences - security
under web content you can check boxes to enable plugins , enable Java , enable javascript , block pop up windows

also

Accept cookies.... always, never, only from sites I visit .

Set them to produce your result ... BUT

if you do not succeed with Safari you may have to try with Firefox

Good luck

Bob