Hi Jon,
For what its worth, is it practical for you to turn off your wireless
network when not using the internet? That's what I have been doing ever
since I noticed that some one was trying to access my wireless modem. I also
changed my password having a combination of letters, some capitalized, and
numerals. Not sure how efficient this is against a hard core hacker, but
ever since then my downloads have been well within my limits.

One of the more experienced listers may come up with a better solution
though.

Good luck & good night,

Philippe C