I am currently running MacOS 10.4.11 (Tiger) on my G5 Mac. With two hard disks installed I am able to run them as a mirrored RAID set. This gives me a form of internal backup in case of hard disk failure.

I am considering updating to MacOS 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and a current MacPro, the one with the Nehalem processor. Does anyone know if Disk Utility will still allow me to set up a mirrored RAID set on such a MacPro, assuming I fit two identical hard drives. Note that I am NOT planning to get the A$1000 plus raid card for the MacPro.
--
Regards,

Ray Forma
Tel & Fax 61 (0)8 9335 6568