Thanks Ronni,

I tried that without success, if I change the noonan link to me.com it fails
also. I also tried setting up a new folder with a .jpg inside and used
http://homepage.mac.com/adrianskehan/Sites/test/Kilmore001.jpg it worked fine,
if I change it to a web.me address I get an error.

 I will do a bit more experimenting and see what happens. I will give the
MobilMe help desk a call tomorrow.

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com