No problem Chris. Just opened a nice '96 Cab Sauv. Anyway, I think the pre
emotive is extremely good having never gotten used to it in previous Blackberry
and Nokias I think it's great on the iPhone.

But as its a personal thing, for you if off is better, then you'll be a happy
user.

Bye for now.

Pete.