Hi Ronni

I believe you. :o)
I had all the same settings though, and Preview still did it,....
Ive run it on both computers now, so I can't see if I can repeat it without
working out how to "Reverse" the Terminal commands. lol.
And at the moment, too much like hard work. And given the workload this week
all ready,..it's on the bottom of the list for now,...lol :)
One day I might relook at it and see. But it worked for me, so that was
ok,...lol :))

Besides,...would I ever doubt you,... :oP ;o)

KInd regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 4s

---