Hi Stephen,

If you are using iTunes 10.x.x in Snow Leopard, the 'iTunes.rsrc' file of mine
in my Dropbox will work in iTunes 10 Snow Leopard.

The link I previously sent won't work in WAMUG Plain Text email, so I have
compressed & placed my 'modified' coloured 'iTunes.rsrc'  (7MB to 5.9MB ) file
in my Dropbox - Public Folder.

If you wish to download 'iTunes.rsrc.zip' from my Dropbox Public Folder, let me
know and I'll email you the secure link.

Then you would only need to:

1. Download my iTunes coloured resource file from my Dropbox

2.  Go to your Finder and go to the following path:
            /Applications/iTunes.app/Contents/Resources/

3. Locate the "iTunes.rsrc” file within the above path and rename it to
"iTunes-backup.rsrc" (without the brackets) – Authenticate to allow change – Do
not pass this step as it will be important to have this file in the case that
you want to revert back to the grey icons in the future.

4. Drag the “iTunes.rsrc” file that you download from my Dropbox into the above
directory, replacing the old file that you renamed. Authenticate to allow
change.

5. Relaunch iTunes to discover your fresh new coloured icons