Hello Tim

Thanks for your suggestion. I had not thought to use both Super Duper and Time
Machine. For some years I have been using Super Duper on my "elderly" MacBook
and have a separate external drive for that.

When the weather cools (being optimistic) I'll go looking for a 1TB drive.

Regards
Laura

Sent from my iPad