On 13/02/2015, at 6:04 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> On 13 Feb 2015, at 4:52 pm, gdorn@me <gd...@me.com> wrote:
>
>> My peeves with Lion are
>>
>> In Preview
>>
>> Save As has gone. instead   we have "save a version", "duplicate" - which
>> does not suit me at all.
>> How do I change an image resolution /size now?
>
> I explained all this in my reply 23 Jan. 2015 to your email -
>  On 23 Jan 2015, at 11:33 am, garydorn <gd...@me.com> wrote:  A question I
> hope others may be able to explain; > 10.6.8 has in file menu - save, save
> as, export ( depending on Application) > 10.7.5 has , duplicate, make a copy
> , export > > whats the difference in these actions?

Sorry, I hadn't actually seen your reply -    because     - I have
WAMUG@wamug.org.au filtered to go to a WAMUG folder, but for some reason quite
a a few  wamug messages show up  in my IN Folder - which is what I have  been
reading.  Your reply was  one that got filtered properly.

thanks for the re-reply

I've just looked at my Wamug mail folder - phew lots of messages to look at!

thanks

Gary Dorn

ps I feel like Dill now.