Howdy
Further to the problems we've had with our iMac harddisk, it is evidently a
Seagate 2TB purchased+ installed feb 2013 by Macworx Joondalup. They have
confirmed that its a dead harddrive and is still in warranty ( 3yrs) - return
to base.

So we had them install a 250 GB SDD in the Superdrive bay, so we can install a
replacement harddrive in the HD bay when it arrives .

Question

The files in time machine are total 650 GB - too much for the 250 GB SDD!

In migration assistant - its has the option to select which files/folders to
migrate.

What is the minimum files/folders can we migrate from the time machine to the
SDD so that we can atleast use the important business files.

hmm there are other questions attached to this - I might just start another
thread on it.

chow

gary dorn
gd...@mac.com