Hi Peter,

Do you have the latest fourth generation Apple TV 4?
SBS released their On Demand app onto the new 4th generation Apple TV.
Unfortunately it won't be available for previous Apple TVs.

But you can watch on previous Apple TV via airplay from iPhone or iPad by using
the iView app or the SBS on Demand app.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4