Hi Blitto, Adobe has updated their mobile Lightroom app to allow photographers
to shoot RAW on the iPhone. This is available from the iPhone 6s up. If
photography is your thing, the iPhone 7+ looks good to me with its new dual
camera.

Improved cameras with each new iteration of the iPhone is assured as it's
something Apple uses to sell its phones. Only you can decide if the 7 is good
enough to make you happy despite knowing that the next update will have an
improved camera😀

Having a better camera doesn't automatically mean we take better photos either.
I just looked at printing some photos from our recent trip and decided that I
really need to work on my technique as most of them are dull and uninteresting,
despite being in quite lovely settings and going north in one of the best
wildflower seasons for years.

And I've also got what could be considered a really good camera. Ouch!

Cheers, Susan.

Sent from my iPad