I agree that little Ronny grew up into a really wonderful person. Do you think
his mama and daddy said to him each morning to go out there and "act like
somebody"?
   As for the episodes that would have been hard, I would think that I would
have had a really hard time with any of them when Barney ended up with his hair
messed up and lipstick on his face. I know that I would have taken numerous
takes to get through the one when Barney was trying to quote "We the.....we
the.....we the people." That is just the best, but then any episode with my
beloved Barn is a good 'un.

    ..."If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a  hundred minus one
day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the  Pooh.