Well I guess my wife and I are like Andy and Helen, we like to go to the
movies a lot.

I always notice Mayberry connections in Movies.

Like in Captain Corelli's Madolin--when the Spanish soldiers broke out
in Santa Lucia (or was it Italian?)

or In the Adventures of Dick and Jane--When Clint Howard was checking
I.Ds. of illegal aliens and said "Opie Taylor?"

Well tonight we saw "Music and Lyrics" starring Hugh Grant and Drew
Barrymore

There is a wonderful connection to a plot of one of the Andy Griffith
Show episodes.  I won't spoil it for you.  In fact if you see it, please
don't divulge in the Digest, because it would ruin it for others.  Just
look for it, and if you want drop me a line that you got it.  At the
same time it is a PG-13 movie, not bad, but not Mayberry.  Just one
hint--you who are not so hot about  the  color episodes may not get it.

Still working on being a Trained Noticer every where I go.
Bobby Gribel hates Emma Larch
The Untrained Voice