May I be one of the first to say that Lindsay Browning was awesome as a
magician's assistant on America's got talent.
She was on, as proud papa, David told us on Tuesday night, and you just
have to see the illusion that She played a big part in.  It may even be
out on YouTube by now.

I'll bet the Mayberry Deputy is just bursting his buttons (and his
badge).

There is another Reality show, that if they bring back, I think David
should be on.  It was called the Next Best Thing, and it celebrity
impersonators.  He is better than many who were on the first version.  A
lady that did Lucy won, I think, a few years ago,

Anyway by winning, The Magician that Lindsay assisted gets to go to Las
Vegas to perform on a bigger stage.  The Magician is Michael Grasso.  I
assume he'll take Lindsay with him.  He gave her a big hug after their
performance went so well.

On that same show, they had a group of accordion players.  I was looking
for Ferdie but I did not see him.  He may be playing for Sara and the
girls at the Home.

The Untrained Voice