Vic Friskey asked about people on TAGS who won an Oscar after Andy went off the
air.  Of course there was Jack Nicholson, who won 3 Oscars.   One Flew Over The
Cucoo's Nest, Terms of Endearments, and As Good As It Gets.   Then Opie won an
Oscar for directing the movie "A Beautiful Mind".  There are probably more, but
those two leap to mind.
As for actors who appeared in Oscar winning movies, that question is a little
fuzzy.  Do you mean actors who appeared in movies which won the Oscar for Best
Picture, or for people who appeared in movies that won an Oscar of any kind.
If you are speaking of actors who appeared in movies that won an Oscar for Best
Picture, then Jack Nicholson was in One Flew Over The Cucoo's Nest which won
best picture.  And then Ron Howard had a small scene in the picture "A
Beautiful Mind" which he direcsted.  No one else leaps to mind immediately.
If you are speaking of actors on TAGS who appeared in any Oscar winning
picture, there were dozens.  Briscoe Darling was in The Alamo and Bonnie and
Clyde.  Mr. Frisby was in Mr. Smith Goes To Washington.  Clara Edwards was in
"Rosemary's Baby".   Emma Brand was in "I'll Cry Tomorrow".  Howard Hessman was
in "Shampoo".  Ken Lynch was in "Days of Wine and Roses".

Orville Hendricks - The Butter and Egg Man.  I certainly was never in any Oscar
pictures.