On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:28 AM, orvillemon...@ymail.com
<orvillemon...@ymail.com> wrote:

>     This may have been answered in the past, but has anyone ever asked major
> players from the show what Mr Schwump,s name was? Such as, Jim Nabors or Ron
> Howard?  betty Lynn? Sent from my Verizon Smartphone

Orville,

Rest assured that *all* the cast and crew of The Andy Griffith Show
have been asked about the identity of Mr. Schwamp.  While they all
remember the man, they do not know his true name.

Every avenue to try and determine Mr. Schwamp's real name that can be
thought of by the folks at TAGSRWC HQ has been explored and yet no
answer has been found.

--Allan