I'm in the process of migrating some content from a Macintosh WebStar
server to a Unix Apache server.  I've got some forms that generate web
pages that are created using a CGI that's specific to the Mac Web server
called NetForms.  In migrating this to a Unix box, I need to find an
equivalent Perl CGI to achieve the same functionality.

Here's an example of a web input form for one of our staff members to
update their walk-in (office) hours:
 http://www.human.cornell.edu/student/abroad/add-hrs.html

When they press the submit button, it generates a page that looks like:
 http://www.human.cornell.edu/student/abroad/walkin.html

Can someone suggest a Perl CGI that could do this?

Thanks!

Cheers!

Tom

 Thomas Scott, Web and Instructional Design Group
 Web Developer, Consultant/Advisor III
 Electronic Information Services, 40 Warren Hall
 Cornell University, Ithaca, NY  14853
 E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.cce.cornell.edu/