Below is what my session looks like (after logging in and putting item 37
with a quantity of 2 in my cart). The URL you posted is in my address bar:
http://www.mompala.it/prodotti?product_id=37&utm_source=emailcampaign6&utm_medium=phpList&utm_content=HTMLemail&utm_campaign=Newsletter+dell%27Azienda+Agricola+Mompal%C3%A0+-+01+-+Offerta+del+Mese+-+Composta+di+Pesche

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aQR8CviNL6I/VjIoCy138gI/AAAAAAAAHDA/B_Ng1l8GtgY/s1600/session.png>