Hi there,

I'm trying to install soaplib as per the following:

http://www.web2py.com/AlterEgo/default/show/165

I've downloaded soaplib 0.8.1 from

http://github.com/jkp/soaplib/downloads

Now the one step _crucial_ that is missing from the AlterEgo example
is where to place the untared soaplib files.

I've tried both putting it under site-packages and my applications
module directory but i still get errors:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Apps/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 173, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "/Apps/web2py/applications/testing/controllers/
default.py:index", line 3, in <module>
ImportError: No module named soaplib.client

[I'm running this with the GAE launcher]

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

PS: Really impressed with what I've seen in web2py.