Hi Phil,I don't use the Seasons skin but I believe you need to look at
the .inc files.  For example around line 70 of the current.inc file you
should see:
#if $day.inTemp.has_data      <tr>        <td
class="label">$obs.label.inTemp</td>        <td
class="data">$current.inTemp</td>      </tr>#end if
I believe you can change the label name here.  The index.html.tmpl in
the skins seasons directory will have the names used for the graphs.

On Sun, 2019-02-24 at 14:45 -0800, Messy Potamia wrote:
> I read the example in the customization guide. I'm not doing anything
> as complex as having more than one skin theme however I do need to
> change a few things, as example, Inside Temperature is now NEMA Box
> Temp (the Davis pad sits in a locked box in the boathouse), and a
> couple others, and here's where I got confused. First things first:
> to enable Seasons, in weewx.conf I set
> [StdReport] [[StandardReport]]
>         skin = Standard
>         enable = false
>            [[SeasonsReport]]
>         # images, templates and plots for the report.
>         skin = Seasons
>         enable = true
>

> Then I read about weewx/defaults.py and how it sets, when it isn't
> overridden, the labels so I tried changing it there -- no effect.
> Then I tried changing it skins/Seasons/skin.conf, but that actual
> label wasn't in there, so to test I changed [Labels]
>
>     # Override some labels. No need to identify these as a "Battery"
>     # or "Voltage", because that is included in the template.
>     [[Generic]]
>         txBatteryStatus      = Transmitter
>         windBatteryStatus    = Wind
>         rainBatteryStatus    = Rain
>         outTempBatteryStatus = Outside Temperature
>         inTempBatteryStatus  = NEMA BOX
>         consBatteryVoltage   = Console
>         heatingVoltage       = Heating
>         supplyVoltage        = Supply
>         referenceVoltage     = Reference
> However on the simulator report the "Inside Temperature Battery
>       OK" label was unchanged so that test failed and I don't know
> why.
>  So next I changed it in weewx/weewx.conf and it reflected the change
> in the (simulator) reports but only for the Inside Temperature.
> It's just not clear to me what files change which labels (and, when I
> add my owfs parameters, where I *best* add them).
> Thanks if you can find a moment to clarify the differences -- again,
> I'm only using one skin (Seasons) -- appreciate it.
>
> Phil

------
Tom