Hi,

Without knowing any details of your station or its config or you WeeWX
config the best we can say it is should be a Unix epoch timestamp for your
local sunrise and sunset time. A couple of generic troubleshooting tips; if
the times are wildly in accurate then the likely culprit is an incorrect
latitude or longitude setting. That setting could be in WeeWX or could be
in your station hardware, again without knowing any details its impossible
to say. Things to watch out for are negative and positive lat/long values,
there is no standard that everyone follows. Secondly, if your times are say
multiples of one hour or maybe 30 minutes out then you likely have a time
setting problem somewhere; again without details its impossible to say
where.

To answer your second question it depends; however, if you are using the
WeeWX Seasons skin or Standard skin then the sunrise/sunset times are for
the current day.

Gary