The differences between the band gaps are very small. Probably the calculations
were done properly. It can happen that the nature of the band gap depends on
the potential.

________________________________
From: Wien <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> on behalf of Peeyush kumar
kamlesh <peeyush.physik....@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 7:07 PM
To: wien-requ...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at; wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Subject: Re: [Wien] Error in Bandstructure with hf

Hi F. Tran sir,
Band gap in scf2hf is 1.51eV while that is 1.47eV (Indirect) and 1.54eV
(direct) from spaghetti.
I did not get any error message. Still I am not satisfied with the
calculations. Also I don't have any reference that changing potential
functionals causes change in the nature of band gap.

Regards
Peeyush Kamlesh

On Mon, 16 Dec 2019, 9:06 pm Peeyush kumar kamlesh,