Hi all,
I guess everyoe knows by now that the erfgoedbot will no longer work.
Meanwhile, we should be migrating the entire infrastructure to Wikidata to
enable the next generation of tooling. So for example, if your country has
legislation regarding the protection of industrial monuments, then I expect
that all large industrial complexes (such as the first airport, or the
first steam-powered mill complex, or something like that) should reflect
this infrastructure. So such wikipedia articles should be labelled "
instance of"  <the name of your identifier used in WLM>. This identifier of
the form " German industrial heritage site", aka "Industriedenkmal
<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industriedenkmal>"  should be a subclass of
Industrial Heritage Site, because it is not equivalent to industrial
heritage sites anywhere else in the world. I see that this is not reflected
yet in Q1569871

I didn't see this discussion anywhere and I tried to get this
infrastructure started before the birth of Wikidata, but we really should
finish the job now.
Jane