Jan,

I am very sad to see you moving on. From the first day I met you, I knew
you were a valuable, passionate and kind partner to me in our movement.
You've always been driven to make positive change. You've tried out new
approaches to see what might work.  You've learned from those experiences
and you've shared widely so that others might know, too. You've been
helpful and proactive in so many ways. And you've taught me a lot over the
last several years!

I will miss you very much.

Please do stay in touch. And enjoy the next adventure!

Katy