Mike Hearn wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:14:19 +0100, Jonathan Ernst wrote:

I have the same problem when I send patches that are too big. They never
appear in wine-patches.

I expect they're being held in the moderation queue, normally they'll be
released shortly when that happens but you can always compress the patch
or post a URL to it if it's really too big. Better way is to make the
patches smaller of course ...

Well, when I came in this morning for moderation, the wine-patches queue was empty. But it was the only one; rather unusual. So either someone else cleared out only the wine-patches queue, or wine-patches might indeed be broken.