Juan Lang wrote:

--- Robert Shearman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not sure why you need to use these extra macros for memory allocation. Can't you simply replace the CryptMem* functions during debugging with a macro?

Not without an uglier hack, the CryptMem functions are exported.  I can
just define new versions of crypt_alloc et al with this.

You can still #define them to whatever you want in the header file, as long as you #undef them before the implementation of the CryptMem* functions and redefine them afterwards.

--
Rob Shearman