Hi,

In windows the identification of the unicode strings is handled by msvcrt.
I think we should put helper functions so that we can use them in msvcrt.
Which will be inturn used in usp10

my 2cents

Thanks,
VJ

On 7/29/06, Jeff L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As part of implementing uniscribe, I am looking at breaking down strings
into their various unicode scripts (ie. numeric, arabic etc).  The first
step is to identify the scripts in the string.  The simple approach is
for me to code some ranges and check which script a character belongs
to.  I am wondering if there is some other method to identify scripts
that I should use that is wine conformant.

Jeff