Should I go ahead and remove the same from dlls/wined3d/surface.c and
submit a patch, or have you beaten me to it? =D

On 3/25/07, Stefan Dösinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sounds like that the surface conversion code still makes some assumptions
about the allocated memory size and the surface size. Wine used to allocate
the full power of 2 size, but I removed that and allocate only the real
surface size because there are some applications which expected a specific
pitch for the surface. The power of 2 size usage vs real size was pretty
inconsistent, I guess there is another inconsistency.

--
Nathan