On 5/22/07, Misha Koshelev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One more question: Will the COMification of msi somehow require OLE
automation, as Mike's email excerpt seems to suggest (this would be
another reason then to continue implementing it)? If so, how?

> It will require the OLE interfaces (Session/Installer) to be working
> before the custom actions can run out of process.
(from Mike's email)

Shucks, I don't know, you'd have to ask Rob / James / Mike.

p.s. meanwhile, I hope to submit a few shlexec.c patches in the next
couple of days/week as some of the DDE stuff does not seem to work as
native and this leads to a very minor Vector NTI problem

Sounds good to me.
- Dan