Sergey Khodych wrote:
Nikolay Sivov пишет:

If a band has an empty string, wine allocates a padding space in
lpBand->rcCapText that causes an offset in a band.
It looks like a workaround, if get/set text behaves ok now (no tests exist I suppose) then
the only place to be changed is this rectangle dimensions.

Why does wine need to keep an empty string when native realization doesn't distinguish "" and NULL (according to tests)?
If it's indistinguishable at all - invisible for get/set and has no side effect on drawing for example - we don't need to store it of course.
That's why I'm asking you about tests.
Just add 2 tests as a first patch:

- set/get (to prevent regressions here if somebody will try later to adjust rectangle and still store empty strings);
  it should include both InsertBand and SetBandInfo.
- dimension check.

And a fix for them as a second patch.

Nikolay S.