Hi,

I happened to stumble across some code which didn't look quite right in
dlls/ntdll/serial.c.  However, I have no expertise in serial comms or termios.
Also, I have no means to test the change I propose.  On the other hand, the
change seems clearly right and conforms to what I learn from man pages, etc.

So, I'm hoping somebody who is more familiar with this functionality can review
the attached patch before I formally submit it.

Another approach that seems better from my reading of the man pages is to
switch to using cfsetspeed() [or cfsetospeed() and cfsetispeed()] instead of
having separate branches based on defined(CBAUD).  But maybe that has
portability problems worse than the current approach.

Thanks,
Ken