Send me some links to the offending posts in the archive and I will gladly remove them.

-N

On 08/27/2010 06:04 PM, David Hagood wrote:
On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 08:25 -0500, Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
Can someone with forum admin rights please ban user Eden1023? I've had to
delete multiple spam posts by this user every day for the past few days.

It would also be a good idea to purge those spams from the archive: the
goal of them being to create links to the spamvertized sites in order to
raise their page rank in search engines.