On 5/18/2012 17:23, GOUJON Alexandre wrote:
Hi,

To understand why a game does not work with the disc while it does with the ISO (created from the same disc), I made a log with +tid,+relay,+volume in both cases and noticed :

- some lines (call or ret) are not printed / missing
- some lines are half-printed and joined with the following

I know sometimes a trailing \n is missing in TRACE() so the output is uncertain.
But that doesn't seem to be the case here.

No, it's not a case.

Any thought ? idea ? advice ?
I believe there was a discussion about that in the past, It usually helps to use a ">>" redirect that appends to log file instead of replacing its contents. But you'll obviously need to clean a log file before starting anything

(I'm using packaged wine on x86_64)

Thanks