Hi!

I have an idea to move some Wine parts into Linux subsystems. For instance, Wine apps windows and window content can be drawn with Desktop Manager via USER32.DLL opposite of using Wine Server. Similar thing can be with clipboard.

I understand, it`s a big work, what is must to be started with an EXE loader. So I have a few questions before I can start:

1. Does Wine loader have any mechanism for loading .so files.
2. May I move all loader stuff from NTDLL to the loader. Is it rational? I asked, becouse there are a lot of stuff, that can be unloaded after program loading.

And an off-top question: where is wine_server_call realisation defined?

---

Oleg