From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] on behalf of Tristan Gulyas
[tristan.gul...@monash.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 7:56 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WiSM2 Association issues

Hi,

Is the AP in an RF group with different settings to the global configuration?

What does your debug client <macaddr> tell you?

Tristan
---
Tristan Gulyas
tristan.gul...@monash.edu<mailto:tristan.gul...@monash.edu>
Wireless Network Engineer       M:  +61 403224484
eSolutions division            P:  +61 3 9902 9092
Building 205  Monash University   3800   Australia

On 01/10/2013, at 7:05 AM, "Foerst, Daniel P."