When you say your running the latest firmware does that mean the beta
su fw? I had one doing the same thing and the beta fixed it.

On 2/14/07, Don Annas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are running the Trango units (fairly successfully) at most of our
locations.  We have a new client that we turned up about a week ago.  This
is a new AP and this is the only client on that AP.  The distance is
literally across the street and we have a fantastic signal.  The loopback
tests shows a perfect connection with no packet loss at all.

The problem…  For an unknown reason, this unit is dropping out of
registration for 12-25 minutes on an average of once per day.  There is
nothing common about the time of day that it drops.  We have ran surveys
before, during, and after this loss of association, and the noise floor and
surrounding channels show a peak of a -90 or better.

We are running the latest firmware on the AP and the SU.

We have replaced the SU with one running a slightly older firmware.

We have played with some of the power settings.

… and still no luck with this issue.

Are their any tricks or best practices for a link this close?  Is their a
solution that I would not have this problem with.  This customer needs a
minimum of 5mb up and 5mb down and will be scaling to 10mb in about 2
months.

Thanks.

Don Annas

336.510.3800 x111

336.510.3801 fax

HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HYPERLINK "http://www.triadtelecom.com/"www.TriadTelecom.com