From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 11:03 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: old WLAN history, was RE: [WISPA] Broadband Wireless...

I, for one, would welcome him back. He's a sharp cookie and he was fair
in his business dealings with me.

jack

Rick Harnish wrote:

> I think he went to seminary for a couple years.  Word has it that he
is
> considering getting back in the industry.
>
> Rick Harnish
> President
> OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
> 260-827-2482
> Founding Member of WISPA

On
> Behalf Of Jeff Broadwick
> Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 1:25 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'WISPA General List'
> Subject: RE: old WLAN history, was RE: [WISPA] Broadband Wireless...
>
> Wonder what Doug Karl is up to these days...

Karlnet
> customers!
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Rick Harnish
> President
> OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
> 260-827-2482
> Founding Member of WISPA

< earlier stuff pa-rooned >

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993
Newsletters Downloadable from http://ask-wi.com/newsletters.html

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses.

viruses.