From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Fwd: Thank you John Reed

Here is John Reed's reply.
Cheers,
Scriv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Subject: RE: Thank you John Reed
To: John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 It's so rare that I receive outside thanks here that I hardly know how
respond.  Letters like your's let me know I've made a difference here.
But
it's not only me.  The work on Part 15 is a collaboration of the efforts
of
several of us.  Indeed, the recent rule making at 3650 MHz was
accomplished
by another group here at the FCC.  These people will continue this work
after my retirement in three weeks.

Again, that you for your kind words.

John A. Reed
Senior Engineer