We have 10 Ceragon links in a mixture of 11Ghz and 6Ghz (low band). The issues
we have had are either cryptic enough that Ceragon themselves has no idea what
to do about it or their support just flat out sucks. Here is the list:

- We paid for 200mbit license, however the radios seem to max out at 155mbps
(they are an STM radio after all).

- We have several radios that are not able to output full power it seems. We
have a few 6Ghz links that output 30dB while others cannot go above 26dB. Same
radio model, same outdoor gear, same cables etc. Ceragon had no answer. When
asked about why the links were not able to do this the answer we received in
the field was "It's a 50/50 shot". Awesome. Thanks Ceragon.

- Ceragon radios with the 10/100 Ethernet interface do not have traffic
counters in SNMP. Graphing of traffic must be done via a switch port.

- Ceragon support always seems to be either stumped or the person who has the
answers to our questions is always "out of the office".

- I have yet to receive a proper response on exactly what the procedure is to
upgrade firmware on the radios. We have several with issues that Ceragon
explained are "fixed" in newer firmware. No idea where to actually GET the
firmware either and support seemed clueless about that as well last time I
called. The issue we see is that after upgraded to a Gigabit Ethernet
interface, we are still unable to get higher than 100mbit/s on our radios
licensed for 200mbit/s. Ceragon fixed one of them but we still can only get
155mbit/s out of it. They never told us what they did to fix it and I could
never reach the tech who did the work either.

I will say this, the links that work properly are fairly rock solid. We have
had a couple RFU units die off due to them transmitting at 100% power 100% of
the time in order to stay linked up. That is with ATPC enabled. We could never
get an answer on that issue either (the antennas were DEAD on alignment).

--
Adam Kennedy
Network Engineer