I played around with OpenBase last spring. If memory serves me correctly,
there was limited support for outer joins.

Bill's suggestion was a good one, you might want to find the syntax for what
you're trying to do (if it exists), put it into a Direct DBMS action and
then work backwords to see if there is a way of doing it inside of a Witango
action.

Hope this helps,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions