This is returning like its the actual soap url, not the wsdl url.

--
Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology

On Sep 5, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Roland Dumas wrote:

so I get the WSDL URL https://prosuite-staging.choicepoint.com/ IdentityManagerV1

I put it into a web browser and into the soaptest I get errors back from both. Is there some other layer of soapsuds involved?