Looks like I forgot to reply all. Also looks like I forgot filemanager.xml, I
get that and submit next Sunday...

--- On Sun, 11/28/10, Jezz_X <je...@xboxmediacenter.com> wrote:

From: Jezz_X <je...@xboxmediacenter.com>
Subject: Re: [Xbmc-addons] [Git Pull] Skin - The Carmichael
To: "stephen paul" <borzu_2...@yahoo.com>
Cc: xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 11:56 PM

I haven't actually tried it recently but I have to ask (even though I may be
wrong) is the skin complete?  ie: are all the dialogs skinned 100% and fully
working because thats one of the prerequisites for getting on the repo is that
its 100% complete in usability (not features) people shouldn't need to switch
to other skins to set stuff up.

If it is done then forgive my ignorance in asking the question I remember a
mention on the forum about that