On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Micah Galizia <micahgali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  *addon -   plugin.video.leafstv
>  *version - 0.0.2
>  *url - g...@github.com:micahg/plugin.video.leafstv.git
>  *revision - 6e922aba
>  *branch - master
>  *xbmc version - dharma, eden-pre

hi micah,

sorry for the late response, i've been offline during the weekend.

i have now pushed this for eden-pre, with one exception; i bumped the
version to 1.0.2. this to leave a sufficient version range for dharma,
as dharma versions always need to be lower than eden-pre versions.

reason for this is that we do not allow 'hybrid' dharma/eden-pre
add-ons. pulls for dharma need to use xbmc.python 1.0, eden(-pre)
xbmc.python 2.0. reason for this is that we want a clean cut without
dragging old legacy code into the new repo.
this is special for dharma and eden-pre since we have jumped python
version and this has some consequences (in particular our vfs isnt
directly accessible in eden-pre).
thus, i will need a dedicated pull for dharma. i didn't push into
dharma, as you have to decide whether or not you want to support it..
it's a bit more load on authors but everybody will benefit for later
versions.

cheers

spiff