Hi Folks

New to the official addons thing, have been using my own repo.

I think both of my addons are in a pretty good state now and ready for
consideration into the official repo.

They can be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/bossanova808-xbmc-addons/source/browse/

(release versions under repository-downloads, development etc. under the
staging folder).

One is OzWeather - an Australia specific weather add on that adds official
government weather data (about the only data that is any good over here) and
radar maps, 7 day forecasts etc.

The other is XSqueeze - a squeezebox (hardware network music controller) -
emulator/controller.  So far basic but quite functional, with a lot more
planned.

Both addons support localisation (OzWeather less so because all the data is
only available in English), have appropriate icons etc, and I've tried to do
things 'right'...but I am new to xbmc development, python AND git, and with
limited time, so it's been a bit of a fun curve getting here.  OzWeather is
more hacked together than XSqueeze which is OO and has a decent structure in
all.

I was wondering if anyone has a moment to do a quick review and let me know
if there are any too awful sins in there....before I submit a pull request.

Thanks for any attention!

bossanova...@gmail.com