Thx.
It would be advised to get your addon tested by a few more people than just
you.
Just start a release thread on the forum and provide a .zip to download
that users can install.
If the results are positive just send a request again.

Couple of things:
Move the addon to the root of the github repo. So one level down.
Don't include language files if you don't use them. If you need it use
correct string range.