Hi,

> sorry, there are some issues which need to be fixed before I can pull:

I've updated the add-on as requested. New URL:

https://github.com/Manko10/massengeschmack-xbmc/releases/download/v1.0.1/plugin.video.massengeschmack-1.0.1.zip

> Also, is it really required that your plugin calls directly XBMCs
> Player? Can't this be done using setResolvedUrl() or ListItem's path?
> If you need help feel free to write me an email.

Using the player directly was the easiest way to achieve proper playback
without giving up control over the visible meta information on a stream.
It also allows me in the future to assemble several discrete parts into
one single playlist for continuous playback.
Additinally, setResolvedUrl() requires an add-on handle, but this is
always -1 when isFolder on the ListItem is set to False. I don't want to
set it to True since this causes a different styling on some themes
(such as Aeon Nox).

I hope the new version meets all required criteria.

Cheers
Janek