*addon - plugin.video.dmax_de
*version - 1.0.1
*url - https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.dmax_de
*revision - 6a7591cd07d4e2c352f85ce40bdd7b61880fff8f
*branch - master
*xbmc version - frodo/gotham

Sorry for the *.pyo files.
I used the "plugin.video.dmax_de" id (for DMAX.de) because there is also
DMAX.it, DMAX for Ireland and UK, DMAX+1 and DMAX+2. So if there are addons
for these Channels too, we need new IDs (maybe/I thought).
An update on the old update won't matter because it won't work from the
beginning. The List for episodes is always empty.
This addon is differentiated from the old by additionally listing the
highlights and series of DMAX.de and provides a list of user defined
favorites (series/shows) + a description on each episode and HQ thumbnails
:)